Make Up Haul

10:00

I love hauling and you all know it.

These are the things I picked up in the last two or three months before I left the UK.
A lot of them might already be used, or definitely swatched, as I couldn't wait to dip my fingers in them.


Real Techniques Bold Metals Powder Brush 100

I have a few of the Bold Metals brushes and I love them a lot. I never really looked at this powder brush twice but with the Boots Emporium, there were some brushes out so I could actually feel the brush. It completely convinced me that I really need this brush.


Real Techniques Bold Metals Oval Shadow Brush 200

Same story with this one. I wasn't planning on ever buying this one, but then I had some Boots points to spare and as I was leaving the UK anyways, I figured I might as well spend them all on something more expensive. I thought this would be a great multi-tasking brush for easy eye looks.


Rimmel Match Perfection concealer - 010 Ivory

I'm always on the lookout for a good concealer and I had heard a lot of good things about this one from Rimmel. It's supposed to be a cult classic and I can't believe I've never tried it before. Will report back on this as soon as possible, but I'm liking it so far!


l'Oréal l'Or highlighter

This is an odd one... I hear a lot of YouTubers raving about it, but to me it looks way too dark to be a highlighter for pale people. I'm not sure why they didn't do a few different shades... It's pure dark golden! It has an interesting texture though, similar to the ColourPop shadows.


Nyx Full Throttle Shadow Palette - 02 Explicit

I love the combination of shades in this quirky little palette! It immediately caught my attention and I just had to pick it up. I'm not a massive fan of the staying power (as I tried the green/blue shade on the lower lash line), but maybe with the right primer or pencil underneath it will work better. Totally obsessed with this colour palette though.


Zoeva Caramel Melange & Blanc Fusion palettes

As soon as I saw they were coming out, I had to order the two new additions to the Zoeva collection. I enjoy using the Cocoa Blend palette so much so I was sure I would love these palettes just as much. I must say the Blanc Fusion palette doesn't speak to me as much as the Caramel Melange does - there's a lot of neutral matte shades in here that are not as pigmented as I hoped. The Caramel Melange shades pack a lot more punch in that domain. Both are stunning palettes though, but as expected I prefer the warmer tones in the Caramel Melange palette.


Urban Decay Naked 3 and Naked Smoky palettes

To my surprise I found and Urban Decay stand in the Duty Free shop in the airport and there was such a big discount, I couldn't let them slip. I was never planning on adding these to my collection because I probably won't use them that much, but having the discount I figured I might as well make my Naked collection complete.


Urban Decay Perversion mascara

I am testing out a sample of this mascara and I really like the way it looks on me. I have loads of other mascaras to use first but I wanted to take advantage of the Duty Free, so there we go.


Make Up For Ever AquaXL Eye Pencil - M-22 Matte Majorelle Blue

I've been staring and swatching these pencils so many times ever since they landed in Debenhams in Manchester and I couldn't resist picking up the most unique one in the collection. It's a matte purpley blue one that I know I will wear a lot. It stays on so well, too!


Smashbox BE Legendary lipstick - Safe Word

I love the matte formula of the new Smashbox lipsticks and I was eyeing on this shade for ages, so I finally decided to pick it up. It's almost exactly the same as Mac's Velvet Teddy, only slightly more brown.


Smashbox Light It Up 3 palette set: eyes, contour, lips

I am obsessed with this packaging! The acrylic box it comes in is so handy to put away some bits and bobs in my make up collection and the palettes on the inside just stand out in my collection! Although it's a bit bulkier than needed, I love the flashy neon colours. I must say it would have been handier to make each one a different neon shade, but I guess it's convenient enough to have the "eyes", "contour" and "lips" written on the front. The eyeshadow palette is beautiful, although I must say I expected a brighter purple shade on the bottom row when I looked at the picture on the back. The contour trio looks fabulous and I've never tried a lipstick palette before - recommendations on a lip brush, anyone? - so I don't really know what to expect, but the shades in here look amazing! All the products swatch really well and I'm super excited to wear them!


Tanya Burr Advent Calendar Christmas 2016 products

The calendar was full of amazing products and they are so good for the holiday season! There were two lipglosses, a matte lip, two glitter liners, two eye shimmer pots, three nail polishes, a mirror and a nail file. Head over to my instagram @charlinehasablog to see all the products in detail!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties