Project Pan That Product: update #14

10:00

It's time for another update!


Last month the products looked like this.

I took out the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit and the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash mascara. I added the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents and the Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

Today, the products look like this:


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 01 Curviest Caramel

I'm trying to use this as much as I can. However, it's starting to become annoying how pink this actually is for me and how less I actually wear it. It's progressed a little bit though since last month and I will continue to keep it in my bag.


Benefit Hoola bronzer

I've been saying for the past 3 months now that "sure next month this will fall apart" but it's still going strong! You can definitely see that I'm just left with the very edges of the actual pan and I'm trying my best to actually finish it. At least we know for sure that it's definitely value for money with this one!


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

You can see how the dent has grown since last month. I'm so proud! I know it will take me ages to get to the point where my Hoola bronzer is at now and I'm sure I will get many used out of this one before it's gone.


The Balm Schwing eyeliner

I must admit I haven't been wearing it loads. With the colder weather, my eyes started streaming again. As soon as I get out, my eyes start to water and it messes up my eyeliner. This one is not waterproof, so it's actually very annoying. It's slightly starting to dry out as well, just from having been opened many many months ago so I'll give it another month before I kick it out of the project.


Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil

This one is finished! I can't believe how fond I've grown of this product. I already stocked up on a new one - and also realised that they changed the name of the shade from Blondeshell to Love Is Blonde. Oh well.


Maybelline The Falsies mascara

You all know this used to be my absolute favourite and I bought it again ages ago. I finally got round to using it and I'm in love all over again! I don't even use my eyelash curlers with it, as it gives me the most natural curl by itself.


Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Foundation

I feel like this foundation absolutely worked better for me in summer. It started to get too dewy for me and I actually think it made me very oily throughout the day. It's also not my shade at this point. I've gotten into the habit of mixing it with a lighter foundation so I could still use it. I've depotted the last bits just to see how much is left and we can consider this product to be empty!


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents

I don't use this one everyday, but as soon as I want to do any eye look recently, I will always grab this one. The pot already had a good dent in it but I'm sure I can get a lot of use out of it before it completely dries out.


Two products down, two added to the mix:


Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow - Brown & Out

This is a beautiful colour for my brows and it's super easy to use. I'll always grab for this one when I'm in a hurry. It's time that I finish this one up. What you see in the picture is all that's left inside, so I reckon it shouldn't take me too long to finish it up.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

This setting powder was so expensive and yet, I don't enjoy using it as much as I used to anymore. In combination with more dewy foundations it doesn't keep me matte at all. I will put this in my project pan just to make sure I keep using it every day before I move onto a different powder.



Let me know if you're doing a Project Pan or anything similar, and how you're getting on!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties