X-Mas Make Up Look

10:00

Hey peeps!

I'm sharing my Christmas look with you today. I was super excited to finally play around with my new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!



After priming my lids as usual, I go in with the shade Limit to set down the base. On the brow bone and the inner corners I apply the highlight shade called Strange.

To define the crease I use Nooner, a gorgeous mauvey matte shade. I also apply this on the lower lash line. For the glitz on the lids I use Trick, a gorgeous coppery shimmer shade. It's easier to apply this with a wet eyeshadow brush as it has quite some fallout otherwise.

Finally, for that bit of extra definition in the outer corners and the crease I use Factory. It's not very pigmented at first, but very buildable and just intense enough for this look.

I line the upper lash line with the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner. I choose to only do a thin line along the lash line, rather than a thick wing, just to change it up for once.

The mascara I'm currently obsessed with is the Urban Decay Perversion mascara. On the lips I'm wearing the Topshop lipstick in Naturist.




Now I'm pretty sure I could have created a very similar look with my Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette so if you want to save pennies, that palette is great as well to do looks like this one. I'm still happy I got the Naked 3 palette though!


Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties