A day in the life of me

10:00

Hey everyone!

So this is somewhat different to what I normally do. I will run you through my day - Wednesday the 18th of January, to be specific. This is usually a day where I go to town to do some shopping and have coffee with my mum, as she is free on Wednesday afternoons.

Bear in mind that this is a day of an unemployed 20-something, so it's not like I would ever have days like these anymore as soon as I start working. I better make the most of it while I can.


9 am

I set my alarm around 9 in the morning whenever I don't have to wake up early yet I have plans for later that day and don't want to wake up like a zombie at noon. At this point I was already awake for 2 hours that particular that, as our mischievous cat woke me up at 7. I refused to get out of bed before 9 though, because that's the kind of morning person I am.


I got up and went for breakfast. Nothing special, just some toast and - as a proud Belgian - dark chocolate. If there's any time I don't feel guilty for eating my daily portion of chocolate, it's the morning. If I don't have to be anywhere, I love to take my time for breakfast and watch some TV while I'm eating.


9.45 am

I went to take a shower and wash my hair. I am one of those people that uses dry shampoo all the time to prolong the time in between washes, but on Tuesday I didn't really go out so my hair was looking pretty horrible. (TMI? We're all human, right?) For my hair I'm currently using the l'Oréal Professionnel Lumino Contrast Shampoo and the John Frieda Sheer Blonde conditioner on my ends. I'm using the mini's from my l'Occitane advent calendar for my body (shower gel and lotion).



Then finally after getting dressed I put on some perfume. The one I got for my birthday is the Mimosa & Cardamom one by Jo Malone.


10.30 am

I didn't have to get ready straight away, so I went online before putting my face on. I open my laptop and/or my phone to check & respond to my e-mails, post a photo of my new blogpost on Instagram and check my facebook/twitter for notifications. Sometimes I sit at my desk, but usually I'll sit on my bed.


11.30 am

Time for makeup!
#FOTD


Benefit The POREfessional primer
l'Oréal True Match foundation
Too Faced Born This Way concealer (spots)
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer (under the eyes)
Bourjois Java Rice Powder (set under eye concealer)
Chanel Universal Powder Compact (set foundation)
Soap&Glory Solar Powder bronzer
Mac Melba blush
Benefit Watt's Up highlighter
Soap&Glory Archery brow pencil
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo Creme De Rose
Mac Coral eyeshadow (crease)
Makeup Geek Petal Pusher (lilac shade, also in crease)
YSL 5 colour palette (rest of the eyes, old one, not available anymore)
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner Black
Maybelline LashSensational Luscious mascara
ColourPop LippieStix Lumière


 #OOTD

Obsessed with this Levi's Vintage Trucker jacket! I usually combine it with a cosy sweater underneath.


1 pm

After having lunch, I'm off to town with my mum. I needed new black trousers, as the ones above from Primark are super old and are starting to get holes in them (it was high time!)


4 pm

As usual, we went to our favourite coffee shop to go and get deluxe coffee/hot chocolate.


7 pm

After this I went to my accountant and to a meeting from my choir, which I obviously didn't photograph. We had pizza and worked on music scores.


10 pm

I came home late and the first thing I should do is take my makeup off. I will do a skin care post somewhere in the next month to give you some information on what products I use daily, so keep your eyes peeled for that!


11 pm

In the evening I like to light a candle in my room. The one I'm using now is the Rituals Green Cardamom one, which came in a set of four. I should pick up a new one from Diptyque soon, I reckon.

Then when I go to bed I usually put my laptop on my lap and check all my social media, watch some YouTube or series before I go to sleep.


12 pm

Goodnight x



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties