Empties #13

10:00

Hey everyone!

I've got some empties for you today. As always, they come with little mini-reviews as well.
Hope you enjoy.

PS: sorry for the poor quality of my pictures. 1) I tried a different set-up with new props, as you can see, 2) I messed up the setting on my camera and I only realised when I imported them and I threw away all the products. I'm still messing about to get the settings right again so a bulk of photographs might be of the same quality. Hope you are okay with that!
PPS: Also, yes my Hoola Bronzer is upside down. I must have been drunk when I was taking these pictures. My apologies :'D

MAKEUP


Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray

Like it? I actually really love this setting spray. I don't tend to use it that often in winter, for some reason, but during the warmer months I really enjoy spritzing this on my face.
Repurchase? As soon as I get the chance, yes.


Mac Fix+ (travel size)

Like it? Sometimes I will use it as a primer, sometimes as a setting spray. Most of the times though, I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush when I'm applying glittery eyeshadows. I enjoy using this product a lot.
Repurchase? I'm still using a big bottle with the lavender scent at the moment, so I don't need to stock up on it just yet.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Like it? Everyone knows by now that I am absolutely obsessed with this bronzer. I got so much use out of this, it's insane! It works so well on my skintone and the pigmentation is just right not to go overboard.
Repurchase? I still have a mini on back-up, and I'm also trying to use my other contour powders a bit more before I go and buy a new Hoola.


Benefit Sugarbomb Blush

Like it? This is my third box of this since I started wearing makeup. For me, it is the O.G. blush, as it was the first ever blush I used. Lately though, I have been trying so many other blushes that they kind of overshadow this one. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this blush, but because the colours are separated in the box, it's hard to get the right "shade" as soon as it hits pan. That's why I'm calling it empty now, when really, it isn't.
Repurchase? Not at the moment. Maybe, one day. Who knows I might finish up those 20 other blushes I have laying around.


The Balm Schwing Eyeliner

Like it? When I first bought this, I was completely obsessed! I was amazed by how easy it was to apply and how matte it dried down.
Repurchase? Not at the moment. Again, I still have loads of liquid liners on back-up that I want to use first.


l'Oréal Miss Hippie Mascara

Like it? It was quite a good mascara. It took me a while to get used to it, but it worked better for me as soon as it had dried a little bit. It gave me lots of length and volume too.
Repurchase? Same goes, I have a lot of other ones to try out first, but there's a great chance I will buy this one again in the future.


Mac Technakohl Liner - Earthline

Like it? I love this one so much and I am so sad I can't use this anymore! The last bit of it broke off while I was using it. It's the perfect everyday liner, a taupe shade that will literally suit everyone! I love how it defined the lash line without being too harsh.
Repurchase? Definitely, at some point.


Benefit Ready, Set, Brow! Clear Brow Gel

Like it? I was kind of sceptical about it at first, as the applicator looked really funny with the two sides and everything. I must say, however, that I really like the formula of this one! I'm so happy I got to try this out, receiving it for free in a magazine over the summer.
 Repurchase? I might, although I'm still not convinced it's better than the Anastasia one...


SKIN CARE


Kiehl's Skin Rescuer

Like it? This moisturiser saved my life. I am completely smitten by this product.
Repurchase? I must, really soon. I'm sure it would help my skin at the moment and it bums me out that I don't have it right now.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (travel size)

Like it? Absolutely. No explanation needed. It's just as good as Bioderma and it's way cheaper.
Repurchase? I still have a big bottle that I'm using, and I will also forever repurchase this product!


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel

Like it? My absolute favourite product in my skin care routine. It moisturises my skin so well after cleansing and toning it in the evening. I feel like my face really relies on this product.
Repurchase? Always.


Rituals Fleurs De l'Himalaya Perfume (mini)

Like it? I actually received this as a free gift in store a while back, when they first came out with these new perfumes. This is the only one out of the 4 that I actually kept to use. I really loved using it, and it reminded me of a simpler version of the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
Repurchase? Probably not, as I'm quite attached to my Jo Malone perfumes.


OTHER


Lottie London Soap Star Solid Brush Cleanser

Like it? This cleanses my brushes like no other bar of soap or liquid. It rinses out foundation with ease and it takes me about 10 seconds to get an eyeshadow brush clean. It's super affordable as well.
Repurchase? I didn't check but I hope I can get this shipped over to Belgium. If not, I will have to stock up on it when I go visit my brother in London!


Bleach London Silver Shampoo

Like it? I really enjoyed using this shampoo. I've always wanted to try out Bleach London products and this was a great way to do so. I loved how affordable it is for the quality, and it lasted me such a long time as well as I didn't need to use it every time.
Repurchase? I'm not that blonde anymore, so I'm afraid not.


CoLab Dry Shampoo - Paris

Like it? I have had these featured in my empties a lot of times, and today is no different: I really love these dry shampoos because they don't leave the white residue.
Repurchase? I know I can't get them shipped to Belgium anymore (for some reason feelunique won't let me) so I will stock up on them every time I'm in the UK.



Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and how you got on with them.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties