Favourite Copper Eyeshadows

10:00

Hey everyone!

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know I'm absolutely obsessed with copper eyeshadows. It's by far my favourite shade to use, esspecially if they are super metallic!

Today I share with you my top picks in this category.


How can I not mention the H&M High Impact Eye Colours in here? Their single shimmery eyeshadows are so good, buttery and pigmented and I love them to bits. My favourite shades in the collection are Russet Rose, a bit more red toned, and Ginger Snap, a bit more orange toned, but both in the same shade family. 

When I placed my first Makeup Geek order, I just had to pick up the foiled eyeshadow in Grandstand. I heard every YouTuber raving about this one and let me tell you, it does not disappoint!  It has a super metallic finish, nothing like I had ever seen. That is, until I bought the Zoeva Caramel Melange palette. Even better than Grandstand is the shadow in this palette called Liquid Center (last one on the first row). I will say the picture of the swatches down below does no do it justice, you just have to see it with your own eyes. It is so pigmented and metallic and stays on so well!

I'm super stoked as all of the shadows I mentioned so far are super affordable and that only proves how unimportant it is to buy expensive makeup when you can find products that are just as good, if not better, on the high street.

However, the sucker I am for high end products, I just had to include a more expensive favourite in here. The YSL Full Metal Shadow in the shade 5 Steamy Coral is so unique. It's not super metallic, but it is so handy to use as a base underneath all of these shadows, as well as to wear it on its own. Quick and easy to use and a goregeous shade, this one.

l-r: H&M Russet Rose, H&M Ginger Snap, Zoeva Liquid Center, Makeup Geek Grandstand, YSL Steamy Coral


Let me know what your favourite copper eyeshadows are, maybe I will discover some new gems ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties