Makeup Storage & Collection

10:00

Hey everyone!

I felt like it had been a while since I shared my makeup collection with you.
The last one I did was back in July when I first moved into my place in Manchester, so if you are interested you can check that one out by clicking here.

Now I'm all moved back into my "old" room, I feel like I finally have a makeup collection I can be proud of and I don't feel like I need to get rid of anything anymore. (I also should definitely not buy any new make up ever again.)




Starting off with my Muji Drawers.

On top I have a few things that I want to remind myself of to use more, orr that I simply couldn't fit into the drawers. There's my Nyx Setting Spray, a mini Mac Fix+, the Too Faced Born This Way foundation, some Tanya Burr glitters and the YSL Full Metal Shadow in n°5.
Oh, by the way, the little make up mirror is from Debenhams.

The drawer unit itself holds most of the make up I would reach for on a daily basis, all my lippies, foundations, brow products and mascaras.


In the first drawer I keep all my "regular" lipsticks and a lip palette. We've got:

Smashbox lip palette from the Light It Up holiday set
Ellis Faas Hot Lips in L409
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 05 Plushest Punch and 01 Curviest Caramel
ColourPop Lippiestix in Hype Girl
Mac Matte lipstick in Sin and Velvet Teddy
Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Off Script and Safe Word
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 29 and N5
Urban Decay Comfort Matte in 1993
Topshop lipstick in Naturist
Maybelline ColorSensational in 630 and 740


The second drawer is full of lip pencils, crayons qnd liquid lipsticks. In here we have:

Tanya Burr lipgloss in Candy Cane and Berry Pavlova
Tanya Burr Matte Lip in Christmas Stocking
Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Melted Nude
Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in 09 Corset
Nyx Butter Gloss in 05 Crème Brûlée
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in 02 Stockholm
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park
Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Back In Vogue
Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color in Silver Lake Sunset
Maybelline ColorDrama Intense Velvet Lip Crayon in 310, 520 and 630
Topshop Lipline in Ceramic
Bourjois Contour Edition lipliner in 02 Coton Candy, 08 Coraïl Aie Aie, 11 Funky Brown, 07 Cherry Boom Boom and 09 Plum It Up!


In the next drawer I keep my brow products, eye primers and backup mascaras I'm not using at the moment. From left to right there is:

Anastasia Brow Wiz
Soap & Glory Archery
Benefit Gimme Brow
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Lid Lacquer
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara
Urban Decay Perversion mascara
Kiko Extra Sculpt Waterproof mascara
Kiko Sculpt Colour mascaras in 03 and 05


This drawer is full of base products, mostly foundation. In here are the following products:

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel
The Body Shop Lightening Drops
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation (in two shades)
l'Oréal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation
Maybelline Fit me! Matte+poreless foundation
§-Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
YSL Touche Eclat


The last drawer is filled with my daily make up, most of which are products that are in my Project Pan. The l'Oréal True Match foundation is technically not in the project but I have been using it every day recently. Nor is the Bourjois Jave Rice powder, but just like using it, it is just what I'm using every time to set my under eye concealer. Then except for the Urban Decay Perversion mini mascara, all the other products are in my Project Pan since this month:

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Mac Melba blush
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents
Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 brow
Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious mascara
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner in Brown
Too Faced Born This Way concealer



Next to my drawers are my brushes, which I store mostly in empty candle jars. My eyeshadow brushes are in a Muji acrylic jar. Then I also keep a box full of miscellaneous things like a Mac Fix+, a Nyx Spot Cleaning Spray, a Benefit PoreFessional primer I have yet to try out, my makeup sponges I never really use, two back up powders and a back up Lightening Drops from The Body Shop. I also keep q-tips in a jar as they always come in handy when doing my makeup.


Now onto my other drawer unit. I know you might have seen this before. The first two drawers used to hold all my face powders and eyeshadow palettes but as I exponentially grew my makeup collection while living in the UK, I needed more space so I cleared out the bottom drawers as well. This is now a complete makeup unit and I couldn't be happier with it (well, I could if it was an Ikea Alex unit but okay. This will do for as long as I still live at home.)


The top drawer holds a box with all my eyeliners, eye pencils, crayons and sticks. Again, I'm not really going into detail here, but if you want to see an extensive collection post on all these products, let me know in the comments.

There's also a few face palettes that I couldn't really fit anywhere else, like the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani blush palette, the Makeup Revolution Radiance palette and the The Balm Manizer Sisters palette. There's also two giant powders I couldn't store anywhere else, like the Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate Highlighter and the Clarins Bronzing & Blush Compact.


In here is where I keep all my other bronzers, blushes and highlighters. As you can tell I have way too many bronzers, and I kind of got rid of a lot of blushes I wasn't really using a few months ago, so they actually all fit in this drawer. Hooray!

If you're interested in every single product in this drawer, I will lay them out for you down below. Feel free to scroll through the next bit if you don't really care ;-)


From  left to right, top to bottom:

Smashbox contour palette from Light It Up Holiday Set 2016 (Ltd Ed.)
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour powders in Marinière N°02 and DUO N°01 (both Ltd Ed. from 2015 and 2016 summer collections)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light
l'Oréal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze&Glow contour palette
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 03
The Balm Balm Desert
Benefit Hoola mini
Bourjois Sun Illusion in 71
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil mini
Benefit Dew The Hoola mini

(and then there's obviously the Soap & Glory Solar Powder and the Clarins Bronzing & Blush Compact that are stored somewhere else at the moment so I forgot to include them in the photo)


I recently gave away a good few of my blushes, which explains why there are no cream blushes in my collection. I don't ever use them and much prefer using a powder blush. Again, from left to right, top to bottom:

Mac x Ellie Goulding I'll Hold My Breath Powder blush (&bronzer duo. Ltd Ed.)
 Chanel Jardin De Chanel (Ltd Ed.)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
Kiko Blush Cocoa Shock in 02 Silky Rose and Mauve (Ltd Ed.)
The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
Benefit Coralista
The Balm Fratboy
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 010 Santa Rose
Benefit Dandelion mini
MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose, Nude Mauve and Seductive Pink

(also Mac Melba blush that is stored in my acrylic drawers)


Finally my highlighters. Definitely too many to use but hey.
From left to right, top to bottom:

Bobbi Brown High Light Powder in Pink Glow (Ltd Ed. in 2015 but brought back in new packaging in 2016, not sure if permanent or Ltd Ed.)
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft&Gentle
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens in Glowing Nude (Ltd Ed.)
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Soap & Glory Glow All Out
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
l'Oréal l'Or Highlighter
Benefit Watt's Up

(and here we also need to add the Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate highlighter that is stored in the top drawer)


In here are all my single eyeshadows, small eyeshadow palettes and the entire collection of the Urban Decay Naked palettes. We all know I'm obsessed with eyeshadow and everything in this drawer is just pure bliss.

I did a single eyeshadow collection post recently and it hasn't really changed since then. I bought a few palettes since I did the eyeshadow palette collection post (which you must read if you want to know about every single thing inside these drawers) so read on if you want to find out which ones I added to the collection!


In this drawer I have a few pairs of eyelashes and I also keep all the other eyeshadow palettes, mainly big ones that wouldn't necessarily fit into the previous drawer or the box.


Now since that eyeshadow palettes post I mentioned before, I did add a few (read: too many) palettes to my collection. Not only did I buy the Urban Decay Naked 3, Naked Smoky and Naked Ultimate Basics, I also ordered the Zoeva Caramel Melange and Blanc Fusion palette, picked up the Nyx Full Throttle palette in 02 Explicit and a 6-shadow Smashbox palette as part of the Light It Up Holiday Set. Also my housemate gave me her Zoeva Smoky palette as she wasn't using it anymore.


I also gave away my Maybelline The Blushed Nudes and The Rock Nudes palettes to a friend. I had them in my collection as a replacement for the Naked palettes, but since I bought those in Duty Free anyways, I figured I wouldn't need the Maybelline ones anymore and would give them a better home.


That's all folks!
 I know it's a lot of makeup, but this is more about the way I store them and for anyone that's interested, to show you which products I just cannot get rid of. Now you know what products I like, even though I don't mention them in every post or look I did in the past.

Doing my project pan really gives me the opportunity to go through my collection and actually use up some items. I am still trying to keep myself from buying any more makeup.



Leave me a comment if you enjoyed this post and let me know if you're up for an eyeliner collection post.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties