Project Pan That Product: update #15

10:00

Hey peeps!

My god, I feel like it's been ages since I updated you, although it was only a month ago.
I feel like I need a bit of a change to this project to keep it interesting.

As promised this project will not change along with my blog content. I will keep pushing myself to use up products as much as I can and to get more use out of products that are going to expire soon.

But, hold tight, I'm going to change up most of the products today.
I'll tell you which ones I'm switching up with the new products and why down below and show you all the new products in the end.



I finished up the Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil and the Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Foundation. I added in the Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte and the Soap&Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow pencil.


Today, the products look like this:


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 01 Curviest Caramel

Ok, this one is just not working for me anymore. I'm never using it and I'm actually starting to hate it a lot. I will change it up for a concealer instead, because who am I kidding? I'll never finish up a lipstick in my life! Out with the chubby stick, in with the Too Faced Born This Way concealer.


Benefit Hoola bronzer

I think I can finally consider this one to be finished. I can barely get any pigment out of it anymore and I'm going to throw in a different bronzer, one that's also good for contouring in summer: the Soap&Glory Solar Powder. I can always go back to the back-up mini Hoola I have in my collection, but I just really want to move onto another one now.


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

The dent in this one has grown so big, to the point where if I dip my brush in it, it only picks up the orange tones anymore. It doesn't really look nice without the pink in it, so I will get rid of this one as well. Mac Melba blush goes in, as this one is matte and will make me use my highlighters again.


The Balm Schwing eyeliner

This baby is finally dried up. I must say I could still work with it if I wanted to but I feel like it's irritating my eyes when I do. I'm using my Stila Stay All Day waterproof liner a lot these days so I figured I might as well throw in the brown version I have for that one to change it up a bit. I know I love that formula and it's a lot softer than the black one.


Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 brow pencil

This one was on its last legs to begin with, but it is finally coming to an end. I reckon I can squeeze out another few weeks and then it will be completely finished.


Maybelline The Falsies mascara (not in picture)

You know I'm always ruthless with mascaras in the first place, and this one is no different. I have a lot of them to use up and as soon as a mascara starts to make my eyes itchy, it's time to go! It was time, so much so that I threw it away while packing for home and forgot to keep it (hence it is not in the picture) but oh well, I think we all know what the Maybelline The Falsies looks like.. I will replace it with my Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious mascara, which I bought ages ago and have been waiting to try out for so long.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

This one will take me another good few months before it is empty, but the dent in there has grown massively. As you know I like this one but it's not my favourite, so the sooner I use this up, the better.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents

This eyeshadow will probably last me forever, but I'm trying my best to use it as much as I can, especially underneath the bronzey looks I'm doing a lot recently. I still enjoy using it a lot and I do think the dent in there grows every time I update you guys. Still going strong, though!


That's 5 products out of the project and 5 new ones to be added, which I mentioned before already so I won't go into detail anymore.

I'm super excited to finally change it up a bit and try to get some more use out of other products I haven't used in ages.



Let me know down below how you are getting on if you're doing a similar project to this one!

PS: sorry about the photo quality and inconsistency, I normally make them super bright but while exporting them, something makes them dull again. Will try to find out what it is that makes it look funny ;-)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties