Shopping my mum's makeup stash

10:00

Hey everyone!

My mum used to be a makeup hoarder like me. Never as much as me though, I'm more of a collector, I like to call it. These days she always wears the same makeup every day, which make that the products in her other makeup bag are not being used anymore. I dipped into her collection to see if there was anything I could use myself, and I've found 3 beautiful products in there.

Guerlain Eyeshadow Quad - Brun Mordoré 441 (2009)

This is just one of those eyeshadow palettes that will suit everyone. If they would still sell it now, chances are I would have bought this. I can't believe how little my mum has used this palette, it's a great everyday one for a quick smokey eye.


Mac Matte Lipstick - Hearts Aflame (Ltd. Ed. 2014)

I have a Mac lipstick in the shade Sin that is similar to this one, although Hearts Aflame is less dark. It's a deep burgundy shade, lovely for the winter times.


Clinique Superfine Liner For Eyes - 07 Deep Chocolate

This eyeliner is an interesting one. It is super skinny so it's very easy to get really close to the lash line. Because it is quite old it kind of thugs on my eyelid, but I'm obsessed with the slightly metallic finish of it. Again, I can't find it anywhere anymore, but I guess it is comparable to the Clinique Skinny Sticks of today.


Have you ever found some gems like these in your mum's makeup collection? Did she let you use it? Let me know in the comments.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties