100 Days Spending Ban!

10:00

Hey peeps!

Because I kind of want to change around my content slightly in the next months, I thought it would be a great time to go on a make up spending ban.

This time I will try to do so for 100 days.


I have attempted to do this in the past and I will warn you: I will probably fail, but I will try to minimise the damage. It will force me to save some of my money and not spend it all on make up.


Because I know I can't NOT buy make I will set some rules for myself:

-I will allow myself repurchases I need (e.g. if I run out of concealer or primer, something I really NEED to use)

-I will allow myself to purchase 3 limited edition items. I know the Spring and Summer collections will all be shouting at me, and I know I won't be able to resist them. (We know I've been a sucker for Chanel bronzers in the past, so if there are new releases that will be gone before my spending ban ends, I can still buy them, as long as it's within my 3 item-limit.)

-Skincare is not included. I am not one for buying loads of skincare on backup anyways, and usually they are repurchases.


The spending ban will end on the 12th of May, so I will try to give you an update and a (little) haul on the 13th of May, to show you what I bought. Hopefully it won't be too much!

I'll speak to you soon, and let the saving BEGIN!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties