Products I keep for the packaging

10:00

You know when you have a product in your collection that you really don't use much anymore or don't get on with and you probably could get rid of and not even notice, but still, you keep it because the packaging is just too pretty?

Exactly.

These are the products that are just those products for me. Too pretty to get rid of.


The Clarins 5 Colour Eyeshadow Palette in 05 Natural Glow was part of a limited edition collection last year. This eyeshadow palette I really don't use often and I am not a big fan of the quality of these, but I have multiple reasons to hold onto it: first thing being the gorgeous rose gold packaging. Also how compact this is, lightweight and easy to travel with, containing the best neutral shades you could wish for. Last reason is that it was a gift from my little niece right before I left for Manchester. I cannot get rid of this ever in my life. I will try to use it more often as of now.

You all know how much the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter from The Balm is loved by me and many others. Quite early on when I got it, I dropped it on the floor and it's all cracked up. I tried to press it back into the pan but it's not the same anymore. I do have the Manizer Sisters trio palette in my collecton, which also includes this highlighter, so technically I can just throw this one away if I want to. However, have you seen the packaging on this? The fact that it's not a cardboard one really does it for me as well. This was the first highlighter I ever used and I am too emosh to throw it away.

Many many years ago in a land far away (jokes) there was the Lancôme x Alber Elbaz collaboration where I picked up the Hypnôse Doll Eyes mascara in the ltd. ed. packaging. How can I ever throw this away? Of course I'm not using it anymore, but for some reason it is still living in a miscellaneous box in my makeup storage. Look how pretty it is, how could you ever part with it?


Last ones are these YSL eyeshadow palettes. Three of which I technically don't use anyone anymore. They are super gorgeous and they costed me an arm and a leg, so why would I ever say goodbye to these? You never know when I feel like wearing a bright purple eye (which is never) ...


Do you have products like this in your collection? Let me know which ones they are - I feel like for me, I'm always tied up when it comes to limited edition packaging!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties