Favourite iPhone Apps

10:00

Hey peeps!

I thought it would be interesting to share my favourite apps with you today. I'm constantly on my phone, and these ones are the ones that are always open.


Instagram

I'm on social media a lot, but the one thing I like most is Instagram. I have two accounts, one more personal one @charlineofficial and one for my blog, @charlinehasablog. I follow different instagrammers on different accounts, just to keep up with things. I follow mostly bloggers, youtubers and everything beauty on my blog's instagram, and I follow most of my friends, famous artists, musicians etc. on my personal one. That way I will always comment with the right account as well.

Although sometimes I may seem a bit absent from my Instagram, there's nothing more fulfilling on my phone than uploading a new instagram and making sure it fits in my theme. Not that I'm that big of a deal over there, but I just love how I have a collection of photos that all fit together and I can just scroll down memory lane when I feel like it.


Duolingo

If you want to learn a new language, this app is an amazing one for teaching yourself some basic grammar and vocabulary. I, myself, am picking up some Spanish words this way. It's a really fun way to learn a language as a beginner, or freshen up a rusty one you used to master.



Solitaire

I can't believe I'm admitting to this, but I play Solitaire on my phone every evening before I go to bed, until I fall asleep. It's the one game I never get bored of and I will forever lean towards when I have a spare 5 minutes to kill. It's such a classic game and it really relaxes me in the evening.


Giant Square

Related to Instagram, this one is an easy way to enlarge your photos on instagram. You upload a pic from your photo roll, you choose how many rows you want it to take up in your instagram and VOILA! The app does all the rest: spread it out over the squares you want it to take up, export it in the right order to your camera roll and gets it ready for you to upload. I don't do this very often, as I find it hard to always upload 3 pics at once just to make sure the squares still line up and make sense. It's a fun one to experiment with, though!


VSCO

If you are a filter freak, but hate the standard instagram and snapchat filters, head over to VSCO. It's got very professional filters and you can customise them in every single way. If you're a photo-editing noob, this app is the one for you.



Tell me what your absolute favourite apps are down in the comments!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties