February Favourites

10:00

Hey peeps!


It's time for another favourites post. I keep finding this type of post the most fun to do, because I can tell you all about what I love at the moment.


Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer

I didn't think I would love this bronzer as much as I do. I'm not wearing it loads, as I'm trying to finish up another one for my Project Pan at the moment, but sometimes I just love to pop this one out. It's quite a new discovery for me, but I already love it to bits. It's very different to other bronzers I own, in the sense that it's more of a golden-toned bronze that you can wear all over your face. You can't wear this as sublte contour; you'll have to use another contour powder for that underneath, but this sublty bronzes up your face and you can't go overboard with it. A plus is that it smells of argan oil, I could smell it all day! Last but not least: the shimmers in here are just a spray-over. It's very glittery so I wore it on NYE, but after one use they are all gone (as you can probably tell in the picture) and they leave a gorgeous radiant looking bronzer underneath.


Urban Decay Vice lipstick in 1993

I had my eye on this li(pstick for the longest time, until my dearest friend Alice bought me it as a goodbye gift. I have been wearing it so much over the past 3 months, it's insane. I love how it's slightly darker than every other nude I have, yet it's not too dark to wear during the day. It's so comfortable to wear, as the formula is a comfort matte, and it stays on very well, especially if you apply a lipliner underneath. I can eat something and my lipstick will look perfect afterwards! Such a great formula and I can't wait to try more of these ones in the future.


l'Oréal Infallible Stylo Eyeliner - 313 Irresistible Kaki

I have never really mentioned this pencil anywhere now that I think of it. I think I forgot to include it in my last make up haul. But hey, I get the chance to mention it here because I'm totally obsessed with this colour. It confuses me that it's called Kaki; it's more of a bluey-green shade actually. I love shades like this as they complement my green eyes beautifully. It's also a waterproof formula, so it lasts really well on the waterline.


Mac Melba blush

For me, this is such a throwback product and I certainly do not regret putting it into my Project Pan. I love using it on a daily basis again, it just suits every eye look and every lippie. Not much to say about it other than that, apart from: I love this one so much and I can't believe how much I have neglected it in the past.


Røde Videomic MKII microphone

I've started to record some cover songs and to keep it easy but to improve the quality of the sound I invested in a microphone to place on my DSLR. I'm not the person to explain tech-things like this to you, but it wasn't too expensive and I think it was a great purchase. If you are thinking of starting a YouTube channel or record videos, this mic is a great one to look at.


Levi's Denim Jacket

I have been living in this jacket for the past couple of months, ever since I got it. It is so super warm, much warmer than you would expect, and the style is completely different from what I'm used to wearing. If you want to check it out, you can find it here, although it's almost sold out. I know Topshop usually does similar style ones as well.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties