March Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Another month has passed. Phew! Here are my favourites.


Mac Retromatte Liquid Lipstick in Chocotease

I know it's Spring already and dark lippies are starting to become a no-no, but I have been trying this one out for the past two months and thank god, I love it a lot! I mentioned in my Last Makeup Haul post how I didn't like the formula of these at first (when they first released I bought the one in Back In Vogue, a bright peach colour. It dries out my lips so much and it's a pain to get off, yet it flakes off on the inside of my lips) and wanted to give it another try. This one is still on the drying side, but I feel like it doesn't make the creases in my lips stand out so much and it stays put a bit better. I'm really digging the dark brown colour - it almost looks black on me, but you can see that it's still a lot warmer than that. Me likey.


Mac Brownluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow

You won't believe it, but this is one of the very first eyeshadow palettes I ever bought myself. I remember buying this when a Mac store opened in my city a few years ago. Lately I've been using it mainly for the first two shades: the first one being a pale, slightly shimmery shade to highlight the brownbone and inner corners and the second one being a matte neutral beige, great for defining the crease just a tiny little bit. I mix the two shades together to set my primer all over the lid. When I have a bit more time I will use the other three shades to create a brown smokey eye. They are all shimmery so it's not easy to make them work in the crease, but for a simple smoked out look the darker shades are perfect.


Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

I have neglected this palette for the longest time and recently re-discovered it in my collection. Nowadays I use it mostly for the highlighter, which I tend to layer with my Benefit Watt's Up highlighter stick. It's the perfect highlighter for everyday use, as it is very subtle, yet it can be layered to an intense glow. Whatever the case, it will always look natural and beautiful.



iMac

Last month I bought a new computer. I've always wanted to own an iMac. I'm obsessed! It looks so good on my desk and I finally have a bigger screen to watch Netflix on (haha).


Asos glasses

I never needed glasses in my life - perfect sight, hooray! - but I always missed being able to accessorise with glasses. I bought these ones on Asos - they're not real glasses, but are just a fashion accessory. These ones fit me so well and I love pretending I need them! (Sorry to all who need glasses - don't be mad at me!)


What were your favourite things this month? Leave a comment down below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties