Project Pan That Product: update #17

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm more than excited about the products that are in my project at the moment. Last month was the first time I could give an update on these ones, and I love how much I see the progress and I just started to enjoy using these products again.




I finished up the Soap&Glory 2-in-1 Archery brow pencil and added in the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter.

Today, the products look like this:


Too Faced Born This Way concealer

You can't really tell when this product is empty or not, but I've decided to throw it out. Although it was only just added into the project, I had been using a long time before that already and I'm starting to think it's quite gross to keep using it. This concealer has served me well, the colour match is great and the formula is not too bad either. Definitely going to miss this one.


Soap&Glory Solar Powder

The dent in this one is growing every day. I'm not using this one sparingly, that's a fact. I notice how it's starting to sink in around the edges and definitely in the middle of the pan. Maybe I will hit pan on this by next month?


Mac Melba blush

Oh boy, I love this blush so much and I literally use it every single day, but I don't see any progress on this whatsoever. It might take me all year to finish this one up. I can't believe how little I'd used this before I added it into the project. I distinctly remember a time where I used to wear this loads. How can it be that this blush still looks like new? Luckily this colour works with every look and in every season, so I don't mind. Behold for the boring updates in the next months, though...


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Brown

This is starting to get dryer and dryer. I think I will try to wear it more often - by which I mean almost every single day - from now on, so that I can throw it out next month.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

 This is another one of those products where you only need a tiny little bit each time, so I don't see much progress on this one yet. I did fall back in love with this highlighter - it's such a pretty shade and it's so natural: perfect for every day!


Maybelline LashSensational Luscious mascara

This mascara is still not my all time favourite, but I've kind of worked out how to use it to make it work best for my lashes. I have not been able to use it loads this month, as I'm having an allergic reaction to something and I have to start figuring out what it is (will explain in a later post). I'm leaving out the more waterproof or hard to remove makeup at the moment, I might actually have to throw this out before I can use it up. To be continued.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

The dent in this powder has grown so much this month. I'm sure I can keep it for another two months or so before I move on to a new powder in my routine.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents

Not much has changed since last month. I've been quite lazy with the cream shadows and whenever I was wearing something on my eyes, it was eyeliner. I didn't use much of this shadow as a result. 


1 empty, 1 added to the project:



Rimmel Match Perfection concealer

I'm using this loads already, but I need to make sure I don't keep it for too long before it turns completely gross. I will therefor add it into the project for 2 months, just to make sure I keep track.



As always, feel free to share your own Project Pan updates down below.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties