Top Picks: Spring Blushes

10:00

Hey everyone!

I am super obsessed with blush lately. I can't go out of the door without at least a little bit on my cheeks.

Here are a few of my favourites for this time of year.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush - 010 Santa Rose

I once picked this up on a whim and I don't use it all that much, although I've started to dig it up more often for this season. It's your standard peachy blush, not completely matte but also not super shimmery, pigmented but not overly in-your-face. I'm sure this would fit everyone. Plus: it's affordable!


Burberry Light Glow Blush - Tangerine No. 06

I only recently picked this up and I do not regret it at all. It looks like a toned down, matte version of the Rimmel one: a dusty peachy shade. This one, however, is super pigmented, so you need a light hand when using it.


Benefit Dandelion

One of my old favourites. This gives you a healthy, rosy glow to your face without being over the top. It almost makes the rest of your face look a bit tanned as well. I used to love this one a lot and I'm happy to have a backup in my collection at all times.


MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush - Seductive Pink

This is probably the most pink-toned blush in this post. I'm usually not for these type of blushes, but because this one has shimmer in as well, it's a good one for when you're in a rush and don't have time to do highlighter and everything. It's a one stop shop, quick and easy and stays on very well.


l-r: Rimmel Santa Rose, Burberry Tangerine, Benefit Dandelion, MaxFactor Seductive Pink


Let me know what your favourite blushes are right now!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties