Brand Focus: Too Faced

10:00

Hey peeps!

Recently I realised I have a lot of Too Faced products in my collection. I did a brand focus before and thought it was time to do another one.


Too Faced as a company is one of my faves. I love how it has it's prominent way of doing packaging and marketing and most of the items are very girlie-girlie.

I have tried many of their products, from face to eyes to lips. It's not a massive chunk of their collection, but I feel like I grasp the overall quality of the makeup line in general.


Born This Way foundation & concealer

Both of these are quite recent in their launches. I believe the concealer only released about 9 months ago and the foundation a little over a year. Both of them I really like: I feel like there are lots of choices in the shade range and that's always a plus. The foundation is one of my absolute favourite formulas I've ever tried! The concealer is good, too, although not an all time favourite. It covers up spots quite well but doesn't stay on for the entire day. Still, I can highly recommend this one.


Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer (+ Chocolate Soleil mini)

This bronzer is EVERYTHING! I tried the mini version two summers ago for the first time, and soon realised it only works when I have a tan going on. Then I invested in the Milk Chocolate Soleil, which is a shade lighter, and this works beautifully on my skin. I don't use it nearly as much as I should, but I used to use it a lot when I first got it.


Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette

This eyeshadow palette has amazing shades in here, but I've always thought the matte eyeshadows are a bit chalky and the glitter eyeshadows a bit chunky. The only formula I really like in this palette are the shimmery ones. It's a really nice palette though, but the formula has put me off buying any other big eyeshadow palette from Too Faced. I've heard the smaller palettes are a lot better in quality, but I can't confirm that as I haven't tried any of them yet. I have my eye on the full matte brown one, but I feel like I have a lot of those shades already...


Better Than Sex mascara (not in picture) (+ waterproof)

I could hit myself over the head for not keeping either one of these empty tubes, but I'm sure you know what this mascara looks like; I've tried both the regular and the waterproof version, and I definitely prefer the non-waterproof one. It didn't clump my lashes together as much and I felt like it dried a little faster when I applied it as well. It's one of the best mascaras I've owned so far, so I will definitely go and grab a new one at some point soon.


Sketch Marker eyeliner - Deep Navy Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner! The blue one is such a unique shade, having that touch of grey in there and not leaning purple in any way, and now all the other shades intrigue me as well. I can really recommend this eyeliner, as it's super easy to apply and very pigmented.



La Crème lipstick (not in picture)

I don't own this lipstick anymore, but I remember that I used to absolutely love it. I had quite a pale one, a mini one I got in a set of bestsellers, and I used to wear it all the time in summer. The formula was superb: very glossy and creamy but it stayed on very well. I've never had any interest in checking out any of the other shades, maybe because the beauty world is bombarding us with other lipsticks so much that I can't keep up with it...



Melted Liquid Lipstick

I feel like I've had this lipstick for ages - at least almost 3 years. I don't use it as much as I used to, but it's still a gorgeous shade and the formula is so lightweight, it feels like nothing on your lips. I think I'm kind of past the liquid lipstick phase now and I'm more into regular lipsticks again, but I used to wear this one so much, it's insane. I still believe it's one of the best formulas I've tried so far and I can't stress enough how much I loved it back in the day.



Overall I have a great feeling with the Too Faced brand. I read/hear good reviews about their products in general and I can't wait to try more of their products. I really want to try a blush and a highlighter from them, I've heard so many good things about them!



have you tried anything from Too Faced? Do you like their products? Let me know down below.





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties