Bright-Coloured Eye Pencils

10:00

Hi there!

I don't wear a lot of eye pencil, definitely not on a regular basis. Sometimes, however, I feel like wearing some extra colour on my eyes and I find the perfect way to do that is to apply some coloured pencil on my lower lash line. A few of my favourites are in this post!



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Asphyxia & Freak

The Urban Decay pencils are a stunner, no matter what colour they are in. I went for a few bright ones to use during the summer festivals. The duo-chromed purple one in Asphyxia or the bright electric green one in Freak, both are amazing for that crazy touch of metallic colour.


Make Up For Ever Aqua XL in Matte Majorelle Blue

I never thought I would buy a pencil like this, but something about it just intrigued me. I love how it's somewhere in between blue and purple, I love that it's matte and I also love that it's waterproof. It's bright, without being a crazy colour and I actually think it is very wearable.


Mac Powerpoint Eye Pencil in So There Jade

I've always had a thing for turquoise and wearing too much bright blue eyeshadow was taboo for a very long time. I found my way to wear this colour, by applying it on the lower lash line. I'm pretty sure this is the very first pencil I used to do this with, and it's still going strong. I don't wear it nearly as much as I should, actually.


ColourPop Crème Gel Liner in Bee Sting

This one if fairly new to me, and yes,  it is just another shade of blue. It is somewhat comparable to the previous one in terms of turquoise-ness, although this one is completely matte. I haven't worn it tons yet, but I'm sure I will pop this out a lot in summer.



How do you feel about bright coloured eyeliners and -pencils? Are you comfortable enough to rock them, or do you prefer to stick to the neutrals? Let's hear it in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties