Empties #14

10:00

Hey everyone!

Gosh, I have been accumulating so many empties that it was high time for another post.
A lot of makeup is involved this time!



MAKEUP


Benefit The POREfessional Matte Rescue primer

Like it? It worked alright for keeping my makeup on. I felt like it created a sticky base for my foundation to go on. However I'm not sure about the mattifying part. I'm confused. I guess you are supposed to use this one together with the original one, but I tried it and I don't see the point in that.
Repurchase? Probably not. I like the original POREfessional primer better.


l'Oréal True Match foundation

Like it? It took me a few trials to love this foundation, but it's one of the first foundations I actually use up entirely. It can get a bit dewy throughout the day so I make sure I always combine it with a mattifying primer. The shade match is perfect for me (1.5 N) and I wish all foundations in the world would come in this particular shade!
Repurchase? I get quite bored with used the same foundation all the time, and I still have a few others to use up before I buy any new foundations. I might consider repurchasing this in the future.


Too Faced Born This Way concealer

Like it? I absolutely loved this concealer. It matches my skin tone very well and it had okay lasting power.
Repurchase? I actually might, some day. I have a few others to try and use up first.


Soap&Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow pencil

Like it? I absolutely did! The shade I had was Brown & Out, which worked so well for my brows and I love how easy it was to apply it. The fact that it has a built-in setting gel as well makes it complete. It's not too shabby either!
Repurchase? I might, at some point. I have a few other brow pencils to use up first, but I can sure recommend this one!


Benefit Gimme Brow tinted brow gel

Like it? I remember trying it out before and not being able to find the right shade in it. Since they re-released this collection I am happy to say shade 1 matches my brows perfectly! This was a little sample I got in a magazine, but I got a lot of use out of this mini version.
Repurchase? Probably, yes.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner - brown

Like it? I am so happy I discovered this eyeliner; it's the best I've ever tried! It stays on so well and I can remove it super easily.
Repurchase? Definitely! I want to try a different shade first, maybe the blue or the olive one?


Urban Decay Perversion mascara (mini)

Like it? I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! It is not too wet so it doesn't make my lashes clump together, it gives nice separation and volume and stays on rather well.
Repurchase? Already have a backup lying around!


Maybelline LashSensational Luscious mascara

Like it? One word: NO. For some reason I didn't get on with the formula OR the brush. It's also too hard to remove for me.
Repurchase? Never.

Nyx Butter Gloss - Crème Brûlée

Like it? I really did love it, however I haven't been using it lately and realised it's got all sticky now. I did like using it in its original state.
Repurchase? Probably not, I don't wear lipgloss a lot. I can highly recommend this one, though!



SKINCARE

Ren Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser

Like it? Absolutely! I love that it doesn't have soap in it and it feels really gentle, yet very cleansing.
Repurchase? Already did!


l'Occitane Gentle Toner (mini)

Like it? I loved using it in the morning to get rid of excess oils I produce overnight.
Repurchase? Already did!


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
Like it? This moisturiser is one of the best I have ever tried for my oily combination skin. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it greasy. It's such a nice one to use, I just wish it would come in a tube rather than a jar like this, I find it a bit more hygienic to use that way.
Repurchase? 100%, although I'm using a different one at the moment.


Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Eye cream

Like it? It's a good, standard, moisturising eye cream, feels super nice on the skin and it lasted me a very long time.
Repurchase? Probably not. I do have a different one I prefer over this one.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

Like it? This is a miracle product that 90% of the time will surpress any big under-the-skin breakouts and dry out pimples.
Repurchase? I'm using a new one already.



BODY


The Body Shop Almond Nail & Cuticle Oil

Like it? I love this product so much. It is so easy to apply and it smells nice too! Whenever my cuticles are dry, I just rub this on them and leave it to dry for a minute. It works so quickly and I just need this on my bedside table.
 Repurchase? Absolutely.


Jo Malone Black Cedarwood & Juniper cologne

Like it? This fragrance is very unisex. I love the more heavy, woody scents and this one is just the perfect one.
Repurchase? I might at some point. They are discontinuing my favourite Blue Agava & Cacao one so I might have to replace it with this one when I run out of my last bottle of that.


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum

Like it? If there's any flowery scent I would have to pick in the entire world, it would be this one. I remember when I first got to smell this; I fell in love with it intantly. It's a very feminin scent, yet it smells very grown-up and sophisticated. 
Repurchase? I might do, when I have the money ;-) It's a great one for spring and summer.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties