Currently In Rotation #6

10:00

Hey peeps!

I haven't shared a makeup look in ages. You all see me do this Project Pan every month where I show which products I'm using up, but truth is: I actually use most of them every single day. I want to show you them in action, on my face, today.


I kind of forgot to include my primer in the picture, but I'm using the last bits of my Benefit The PoreFessional underneath my foundation. Tried & True, I will always go back to this when I don't know what to use.

The foundation I'm currently using is the Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet. This foundation is matte, but not flat. It suits my skin type very well. On my blemishes I'm using the Kat Von D Lock It concealer. I think I picked up a shade too dark, as it kind of oxidises throughout the day (which sucks) but the coverage of this is amazing. For the brightening effect underneath the eyes I'm using the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. It helps convering up my dark circles very well. To set everything down I'm applying the Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte. Not my favourite, but I'm using it up for my Project Pan.

Time to bring some colour back to this face! I'm finishing up the Soap & Glory Solar Powder for my Project Pan, and the pan is ever growing. I can highly recommend this one for pale skin tones, as it's a gorgeous, subtle bronzer. I'm currently also trying to hit pan on the Mac Melba blush. No luck so far, but I'm using it so much it's weird that I haven't. If I had to pick one shade that goes well with my skin tone, it would be this one. Finally, the highlighter that I am trying to finish up (haha who am I kidding really) is the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter stick. I think this is such a gorgeous one for every day, but sometimes I layer it with a powder highlighter to intensify.

The brow pencil that I'm currently using is the Soap & Glory Archery. It's almost finished, so I will go back to the Anastasia Brow Wiz I still have as a back up. Both are comparable in quality and I really rate the Soap & Glory one! To set my brows in place I always use the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - no exceptions.

I don't always have time for eyeliner, but I applied it just to show you in this post. I will do it this way when I have a spare few minutes to spend on my eyeliner. My absolute favourite and the one that's in my Project Pan at the moment is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner. I've had it in brown and my mum has it in navy blue, and I'm very ecited to try more shades in this range. I am so in love with this formula: stays on all day, even in the rain, yet it's so easy to remove!

The mascara I'm also using more often for my Project Pan is the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express. I like it, and it used to be a great favourite of mine, but now I'm not so sure anymore... Something changed, or maybe I have a faulty one? Who knows.

Finally, on my lips I'm wearing my trusty Mac Velvet Teddy. Can't go wrong with that, can you. It suits me really well and is a great everyday shade. This is always my safe choice that I know will work with every single makeup look that I do.



What are your everyday products in your routine? Let me know in the comments.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties