Favourite Earrings

10:00

Hey everyone!

I recently got some extra ear piercings and I'm completely obsessing over some new earrings lately.
I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pairs.



I got these tiny little silver hoops from MyJewellery, a Dutch brand. I am so inspired with this trend, where you have the little hoop earrings and a little charm on them, I love combining multiple ones on one ear. It's out of my comfort zone but I love changing it up a bit.



Similar style ones are these from Six. A gold hoop with a fixated charm on them. Difference is that these do not go full circle so it works different to put them in. They were a lot cheaper than the previous ones though, but I love them just as much.



These drop-shaped studs are from &Other Stories. I'm not sure if they are still available, as I bought them a while ago. Their jewellery is not cheap at all, but I love all their dainty little accessories. It's worth looking at if you're into that kind of thing; I own a lot of their studded earrings already!



The last pair is going incognito. I haven't the slightest about the brand, so I can't link you up (I'm sorry). I love these odd ones a lot, as both earrings are different, yet they form a pair. It's a subtle way of wearing the trend and I absolutely love them.



Tell me; are you interested in more of these posts on my blog? Would you like reading about my favourite accessories and jewellery? Let me know down below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties