Project Pan That Product: update #18

10:00

Hey everyone,

I'm here with another update on my project pan. I'm having way too much fun with this!



Last month the products looked like this.

I finished up the Too Faced Born This Way concealer and added in the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer.

Today, the products look like this:


Rimmel Match Perfection concealer

I use this concealer mainly underneath my eyes. I can feel that it's already on its last legs. I keep using it every single day and I can highly recommend this one. I've loved using it a lot and I will keep using it until nothing comes out! (although the brush tip is getting a little bit gross now...)


Soap&Glory Solar Powder

Literally the day after I posted the last update, I hit pan on this bronzer. The pan on this has grown ever since and I reckon it will be finished within two months now. I will be sad when it's gone, but it's nice to know I can move on to a different one after that!


Mac Melba blush

I do notice every month how there's a slight progress on this blush. I can't show you much, we'll just have to be patient until I hit pan on this.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Brown

I feel like this one is drying up and I can't really apply it as smoothly as I used to. Therefor I will take it out of the project and move on to the black version I have lying around of the same Stila eyeliner.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

I love using this every day again! I hope it will progress a lot more now I got my mum hooked on it as well. It layers so beautifully with every other highlighter I own as well. I'd like to believe I can spot some progress, but I think I'd be lying to myself. I do know I'm actually getting somewhere just by using it all the time, and like the blusher: we'll have to be patient!


Maybelline LashSensational Luscious mascara

The love-hate relationship is real with this one. I try to use it once in a while, but I find it clumps my lashes together if I'm not careful enough. I will take it out of the project, just for the sake of it. Also because I'm allergic to something and I'm testing out what it is. I'm currently trying to leave out some products from my skincare routine, as there's a great chance it might be something in my makeup remover. Therefore I'm trying not to wear anything that's too hard to remove, and this one IS. Goodbye, it's been a short journey, but I didn't like you anyways. It's not me, it's you.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

The pan is growing and growing every single day. I'm actually on my way to finishing this one very soon and I can't wait for this moment to arrive.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents

I've started to use this one more often again.  I will make it a point to keep using it as much as possible and maybe this can go out of the project in a few months?



2 empties, 2 newbies added to the project:




Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black

Finished up the brown one, now it's time for the black one. It's one of the best liners I've ever used, but I have so many others I still want to start using as well. I will probably keep this one in the project for only 2 months, as I know it will dry up just as fast as the brown one. Excited to get it going, though!


Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

I used to love this one a lot, but I think I pickup up a slightly different version to the one I used to own (I think I had the smokey one). It does smudge a little bit, but it's a good every day mascara. I enjoy this a lot more than the luscious one I just took out of the project, so it shouldn't be too hard to finish this up before it dries out.



Let me know if you're doing the same Project Pan and how you are progressing!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties