End Of 100 Days Spending Ban

10:00

Hey everyone!

Phew. What a rough 100 days it has been.
Let's talk about my spending ban, and how well I did, shall we?

So in my original post I set myself some rules, saying that I could buy makeup only if I ran out of something and I really needed a new one, because I don't have a lot of backups of it. For example, that could be concealer or primer, which I use all the time so I regularly run out of it. Also: the spending ban did not count for skincare or haircare; this I only purchase when I run out anyways.

I also let myself make a maximum of 3 cheat purchases, mainly because I know there's limited edition products releasing all the time and I knew I wouldn't be able to help myself if I saw something amazing.


I found myself really putting effort into my Project Pan in these 100 days. I was using my products very intensely, which I always do, but still, I felt more focused on it now. I was also always -  and I mean ALWAYS - in a mood to declutter my makeup; to the point where I had looked through my makeup stash 3 times in a row and couldn't find anything else to get rid of. It felt so good and I feel like I really only have items in my makeup collection that I really 100% like - or at least spent 100% of the money on so I can't really get myself to give them away!


Now obviously in the past 100 days I did make some purchases.

Things I bought because I ran out:

-Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
-BareMinerals BareSkin concealer - Light

Cheat products:

-Nars Hot Sand highlighter
-Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Pillow Talk
-BareMinerals Complexion Rescue - vanilla 02


Wishlist:

-Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner - Olive
-literally nothing else (goal achieved!!)




I think I made it through my project! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

Now if any of you wants to see that updated makeup collection post, please let me know. I think I may have it down to what I really love and use. I still own too many eyeshadow palettes, but we all know that's my weak spot.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties