May Favourites

10:00

What the hell happened to May?


Nars Pore & Shine Control Primer

I'm so happy I picked this one up, I really love how it doesn't feel silicony, yet it does the job very well. It feels like an added step to my skincare routine, more than it does like a layers in between. I use this every single day I wear makeup and it's quickly become a staple in my makeup collection.


Nars Hot Sand highlighter

I seem to have a highlight-favourite every single month, but I have been enjoying this one so much! It's the perfect everyday highlight, subtle but still visible, and not too icy or too dark. KathleenLights was right: this stuff is amazing!


H&M High Impact Eye Colour - Act Your Beige

I've been loving this one, layered on top of my Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents. This eyeshadow tones it down just a little bit, but is still in the same colour family. A great, everyday eyeshadow shade, if you're looking for something like that. H&M single eyeshadows are fab, especially the shimmery ones! Highly recommend.


Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant

I am so intrigued by this collection and I've always wanted to try out the body oil.  I thought it was always just that bit too expensive to just go ahead and buy, and then my friend told me it's not even really worth it. I did however want to try something, and was happy to find this lip balm (which is supposed to be a duty free exclusive) while traveling. I've been using it ever since and even bought myself a backup for when I run out. This feels so amazing on the lips, it's very nourishing and doesn't at all feel greasy. It smells very citrus/orange-like, which I don't normally prefer but certainly don't mind with this product, as it's not too overwhelming. I can highly recommend this one!


Paddywax Applewood & Amber candle

I am so happy this candle is back in my life! I left it in Manchester and only went to go and pick up my stuff last month. I have been enjoying this one so much - even though it's quite a wintery fragrance.





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties