Project Pan That Product: update #19

10:00

Hey everyone,

I'm here with another update on my project pan. I'm having way too much fun with this!




Last month the products looked like this.

I finished up the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner in Brown and threw out the Maybelline LashSensational Luscious mascara. I replaced them with the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner in Black and the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara.

Today, the products look like this:


Rimmel Match Perfection concealer

This one was running on its last legs last month already, and now it's all gone and used up. It turned very gross very quickly after opening it, so however good the product was to me, I'm not sure I will repurchase this ever again... Time to move onto a foundation again for this project.


Soap&Glory Solar Powder

So little is left in this that I can't even get any product out of it with my big bronzer brush anymore. I'm sad it's gone, but I'm also happy I can start using a different bronzer.


Mac Melba blush

Same old, same old. Using it every single day. Haven't hit pan. Continue the waiting.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black

I'm not wearing liquid liner every day, but when I wear it, I make sure I'm using this one. For hygienic reasons I will keep this in the project for another month, before I change it up with a new one.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

Same as the blush, I'm using this highlighter every day, yet it doesn't really show. I promise I'm trying to go through this as quickly as possible. I have fallen back in love with it so much, though!


Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

I'm surprised that I don't love this mascara as much as I used to when I first bought it. It smudges like hell throughout the day, especially because I'm rubbing my eyes so much with the allergies. This mascara has been in the project for two months, so I will keep it in for another one, maybe two.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

Only a little was left before I dropped it and the rest of the product broke and fell out. The tin id completely empty now. I'm so chuffed this is finally gone! I can start my new Rimmel Stay Matte powder now. I'll throw in a different powder for this project, though.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents

This one is actually getting dryer day by day. I can't use it the way I used to when I first bought it. I'll keep it in for another few months, then replace it with a new cream eyeshadow.



3 empties, 3 newbies added to the project:


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation - 110 Porcelain

I want to use this more while I still can, as it's super pale. I'm still super pale, so I figured I might as well use it now. I love the finish of this a lot, so it would only make sense.


Smashbox Light It Up Contour Palette

I enjoy this palette a lot and I'm determined to use it more. I especially want to empty the yellow powder, but want to start to contour a bit more as well. I might even go and buy the full size palette if I empty this one.


The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 3 Medium Matte

I have been using this a lot in the past, but I've been neglecting it a lot lately. I used to really love this, so I'm happy to be using it again!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 reacties