Beauty Haul (post-spending ban)

10:00

Hey everyone!

So after my spending ban, I went to London and I had accumulated a few things on my list.
Most of it is what I really needed to stock up on anyways, a few bits I got as a sample while I was at it, some things were just purchases I was eyeing on.


 

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Mattifying Primer

I have been wanting to pick this up for years, I just never came round to actually do it. I'm about to run out of face primer soon, so I really wanted to try a new one after. I'm very excited to put this one to the test, as I've heard so many good things about it.


MACxFleurDeForce Cool Beige lipstick

I keep decluttering my lipsticks and then I also keep buying lipsticks. This is just one I HAD to have the minute I knew she was working on it. It's a beautiful nude, which I always love anyways. 90% of my lip products are in a nude shade. I'm new to the creme sheen finish though, so we'll see how I get on with this!


Rimmel Stay Matte powder - translucent

I'm hooked on this powder, so I just stocked up on it while I was in the UK. I'm so bummed that I can't get the translucent version of this here in Belgium, it would be so much easier to get a hold of my favourite powder!


Mac Prep+Prime sample

I got this one with the lipstick, and I'm very interested to see how this performs on my skin.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

It's been ages since I've had this, I feel like. I was planning on repurchasing it at some point anyways, so I just stocked up while I was in Debenhams. You all know how much I love this one!


Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume mascara

The hype around this mascara died a little bit, but i still wanted to try it out. It always sounded like something that really suits my preferences, and it actually reminds me of the Too Faced Better Than Sex when I look at the applicator. Stoked to see how well it lasts on me.


Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer - 312 Sugar Sugar

I got this with my mascara as a sample; It looks stunning and I would be so excited to try this out - if it didn't smell like mint. I hate when a lip products smells too much, and especially if it's a minty smell. I'm sure lots of you would be really into it, unfortunately I'm not. Too bad you won't be seeing this on my blog anymore, I'm sure it would have been a gorgeous product for summer! I'll include a swatch anyways just to give you an impression ;-)


swatches: Mac x FleurDeForce, Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar


What have you been picking up lately? Have you tried any of the above products? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties