Empties #15

10:00

So. Many. EMPTIES!




MAKEUP

Benefit The POREfessional primer

Like it? I am a big fan of this primer, it's the one I can always rely on for my oily skin.
Repurchase? Not immediately. I really feel stuck in a rut and want to try other primers. I will definitely go back to this one at some point though.


Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet SPF 15 - 12 Beige Doré & 20 Beige

Like it? I really enjoyed using these, I love the formula. However, they do lean quite pink in tone, and I have more of a neutral-yellow undertone.
Repurchase? I'm afraid not. They were so bloody expensive and I'm sure there's other foundations that work just as well for me.


Rimmel Match Perfection concealer - 010 Ivory

Like it? I must say I was impressed with this concealer when I first started using it. I really feel like the formula and the shade worked really well for me. I did feel like the brush tip applicator turned a bit gross overtime, which really put me off using it. I did empty it out for my project pan, just to make sure I would use it until the very end.
Repurchase? I will, definitely, someday. I can't get it in Belgian drugstores though, so I might pick it up next time I'm in the UK.


Chanel Poudre Universelle - 30 Naturel Translucent 2

Like it? Not really. It was an ok powder, but for this price range I'd expected more from it. It did not keep the oils at bay and kind of went cakey throughout the day.
Repurchase? No.


Soap&Glory Solar Powder

Like it? I think this is a wonderful powder, especially for those paler girls around us. It's a great, subtle bronzer with that tiny with of glow to it, but the shade is also cool-toned enough to be able to contour with it as well. Highly recommend, as it is super affordable as well!
Repurchase? Not immediately. I have a million other bronzers to finish up first.



Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color - Silver Lake Sunset

Like it? I got this one for free in a goodie bag at a Smashbox event at Boots one day. I would have never picked this up otherwise. It was nice to try it out, but soon realised it wasn't for me. It worked alright for me as a lip colour, but is unfortunately a little bit too pale to wear every day. I started using it as a cream blush, but I will always top it off with a powder blush as well. I'm just not into cream blushes very much. If you are, this is a great product, and so easy to use and travel with as it's a twist-up stick, but it's just not my cup of tea.
Repurchase? No.


Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil - Love is blonde

Like it? Yes, I absolutely love this one. I think it's a great alternative to the Anastasia Brow Wiz in terms of formula, but I do think they could do better in the shade range department. Luckily, I have found a shade that works for me!
Repurchase? Yes, I can definitely see myself picking this up again soon.


Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Like it? I am obsessed with this brow gel and think it's the best on the market.
Repurchase? Already did and forever stocking up.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents

Like it? This has taking me a few years to finally finish up. It didn't dry out for a very long time - which is really good! I think the colour is such a great one as well: not too browny-bronze and not too yellow-golden either. Perfectly sitting in the middle.
Repurchase? Probably not. I do have a lot of other cream eyeshadows and don't really need one every time in my routine anymore. I do really recommend this one, however, if you're looking to buy one on the high end side of things.

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner - black

Like it? This is one of my absolute favourite eyeliners. I think it's the best one I've tried so far: it's not crazy expensive, lasts you a long time, is easy to apply and stays put very well throughout the day, yet I can easily remove it with a normal makeup remover (no waterproof remover needed). It really is the best of both worlds. Lastly, the pigment is really there. It is very black, even in one application.
Repurchase? Definitely, after I've tried/used up the few others that I have lying around first. I want to try some more of the coloured ones as well.



SKINCARE
  Klorane Corn Flower Makeup Remover

Like it? This product must be old as the street; my mum has been purchasing and using it ever since she was my age. It's sucha great product for people with sensitive eyes, and I cannot recommend a better eye makeup remover than this one. I just realised I had never shared it on my blog before.
Repurchase? All the time.

Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment

Like it? I enjoy this one so much, not sure why, maybe because it feels very light and hydrates very well. It's also very easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product for both your eyes in one pump.
Repurchase? Already did.

Ren Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial

Like it? I really loved using it, the smell is really nice and it felt like it was actually doing something good for my skin.
Repurchase? Not immediately, but maybe in the future.




HAIR

l'Oréal Lumino Contrast shampoo

Like it? I remember using this a while back and liking it very much. It's such a great one to treat your bleached or coloured locks. I picked up this huge bottle in TK Maxx one day and it lasted me for months!
Repurchase? I might actually, yes. The big bottles are quite expensive though and I'm not sure if I will ever find it at TK Maxx again ;-)


CoLab Dry Shampoo - Paraside fragrance

Like it? I really like the product itself, but I'm not a fan of this particular scent. I love other ones better.
Repurchase? Yes, but a different scent.


Bumble&Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish spray

Like it? I love the effect this product gives me. It brings texture to my hair in no time. It did run out pretty quickly... This came in a gift set I received for my birthday. I will get you a full review on the set on Wednesday!
Repurchase? Hell no, a big bottle is super expensive and considering this runs out in a split second, I don't think I could justify the purchase. I just as well like my Toni&Guy Sea Salt Spray, which gives me more or less the same effect, and I still have 1,5 bottles of that to finish up first before I make any crazy purchases like this one.



BODY

Rituals Tao Wai Wang mild exfoliating body scrub

Like it? Not sure why I'm sharing this again, y'all know how much I'm obsessed with this one.
Repurchase? Forever.


Rituals Happy Hands Mandarin & Mint hand lotion

Like it? I'm just as obsessed with their hand cream as well. I wouldn't have picked this particular one up, as it has an orange scent and I don't tend to lean towards it. I enjoyed using it a lot though and it's a very refreshing one.
Repurchase? Yes, probably, although I do prefer the other scents. They repackaged them as well recently and probably threw in a few more scents that I haven't tried yet.


Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom cologne

Like it? This was a gift from my mum, and again, nothing I would have picked out myself, but I did really enjoy using this perfume.
Repurchase? No, I prefer different Jo Malone scents.




OTHER

The White Company Seychelles candle

Like it? This home candle smells very fresh, it almost reminds me of the beach. Me likey!
Repurchase? I'd love to! Unfortunately we don't have The White Company in Belgium. I might go for a cheeky visit when I'm in the UK next!





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties