Palettes I should get rid of - but I'm too emotionally attached to

10:00

#SORRYNOTSORRY for the long title.

I'm constantly decluttering my makeup collection, and a few times I have thought to get rid of some eyeshadow palettes - which is nearly impossible for me to do. If there's one thing I'm emotionally attached to, it's my eyeshadow palettes.

One or two I was able to part with over the last few months, but these next ones I just couldn't get rid of - while I probably should have.


Clarins Palette 5 Colours - 03 Natural Glow

This cute little palette was a gift from my little niece when I left Belgium for Manchester last year. I was in tears when she gave it to me and even though I kind of think the quality sucks (you know, my expectation being high because it's Clarins and all that) I still can't get rid of it. It was such an emotional gift, how could I separate from that?


Nyx Full Throttle - 02 Explicit

I don't really use this one a lot. It's fairly new though, and I'm kind of obsessed with looking at it. I recently put it on top of my makeup drawers to force myself to use it more often, but it's just not happening. For some reason, because it's not that old yet, I just can't bring myself to give it away to someone.



YSL 5 Colour Harmony - 4

This is a really old one - and I mean, about 6 or 7 years old! For some reason I thought purple would be my thing one day. It never happened. I've never been a fan of purple shades - although purples and pinks tend to bring out my green eyes. I could easily get rid of this one, to be fair, but it's just because of the fact that it's YSL, which means it was expensive, that I can't leave this one.


YSL Couture Palette - 11

This one is a good few year old, and I remember seeing this and feeling like the heart-eye-emoji. This looked so beautiful to me, and back then I was really into golden eyeshadows, so I knew I had to get it. It is shameful how little I have actually used it - but it was so darn expensive, I can't just give it away to someone? I need to find a way to start using it again.



Zoeva En Taupe palette

Honestly, I'm really attached to all of my Zoeva palettes. I love this one, honestly, but I just never reach for it on a daily basis. The colours are very light, so when I have that bit of time to do my eyeshadow, I never tend to grab these type of shades. I love the quality though, and I just cannot get rid of something this good.


Zoeva Smoky palette

Same goes for the Smoky palette. I didn't buy this myself - I got it from a friend who wasn't using it anymore. Unforunately I find myself not using it either. It's such a good pigmentation though, how can I part with that?




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties