Project Pan That Product: update #20

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm still enjoying this project so much, and I can't wait to update you on this month's progress.



Last month the products looked like this.

I finished up the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, the Soap&Glory Solar Powder and the Chanel Poudre Universelle. I replaced these products with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation, the The Body Shop Honey Bronzer and the Smashbox Light It Up Contour Kit.


Today, the products look like this:


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation - 110 Porcelain

I enjoy using this foundation so much! I do use it a lot in combination with my Chanel foundation, as that one is quite pink in undertone and slightly too dark. I think they work really well together. I'm sure I've already used loads of it even before I added it into the project, but I can't really tell from the tube (my guess is that the inside of the tube is coloured and so I can't see the progress). I give it another month, maybe.


The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 3 Medium Matte

I forgot how pigmented this is! My love for this bronzer is back and I can't wait to start using it even more. Right now I switch between this and the Smashbox contour palette on regular days, but when I have a bit of extra time to do my makeup, I will combine the two. This particular bronzer also combines so well with the Mac Melba blush. They look so good when applied together, really compliment each other and make my face very summer-appropriate!


Mac Melba blush

I'm actually starting to see the rim of the pan a little bit! (Not a dent yet, alas). I'm considering to change it up for a different blush in a few months, as this is kind of becoming my absolute favourite blush ever and I don't feel like finishing it up so soon anymore! I'll try to make a little dent in it before I do, though.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black

This one has dried up entirely! Almost no pigment comes out anymore and it has got harder to apply as well. I really loved this one a lot and I will repurchase it at some point, I'm sure.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

I haven't used this one loads this month, really. Mainly because of my allergies, as I was trying to leave glittery makeup out of my routine to see if that's what's causing the reaction (which it isn't). I can start using it again, now, which I'm glad I can. It's such a great everyday one.


Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

This mascara is getting a bit dryer now, but I can still use it perfectly. Not much else to say about that, really. I think I'll throw it out next month, so I can move onto a new one.


Smashbox Light It Up Contour Palette

Literally a day before I wanted to take pictures for this post, I dropped this little compact and the pale yellow powder broke into a million pieces. I had hit pan on this BIG TIME and was about to finish up the last bits already, as I was using it every day to set my undereye concealer. Too bad you couldn't see the progress before it broke on me. The contour and bronzing powder are supernice as well, and I try to use them together to create a subtle contour shade on the daily. I tried to use the contour shade as a brow powder as well, which is a great purpose for this, actually! I might use it to fill in my brows when my brow pencil runs out.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents

Every time I (try to) use this, I push the sides further and further to the edges of the tin, and I always have to push back the product. I am not liking the state this product is in anymore, and I will take it out of the project. This has served its purpose well!



2 products finished, 2 new ones to be added to the project:



Kat Von D Ink Liner - Trooper (mini)

This came in a little set I picked up in January, along with a mini liquid lipstick. I have used this liner a few times already, but so far I don't really like the way it applies. It's quite a stiff end, which makes it hard to get a smooth line. I had higher hopes for this, but maybe the tattoo liner would have been a better choice. Long story short: I want to get a bit of use out if this before I throw it out. As it's only a mini one, I will try to use it as much as possible in the next 2 months.


YSL Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadow - 5 Steamy Coral

This is such a beautiful (and expensive!) little eyeshadow, and I should show it some more love. It's a great shade for all year round, as it has that coral undertone but still leans towards the copper spectrum as well. It's a good colour to wear on its own, so I will try to do that mainly, but I've never tried to use it as a base for powder eyeshadows. Time to experiment.





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties