Summer-proof makeup products

10:00

Hey everyone!

Summer is in town and I wanted to share my favourite products for this time of year - for various reasons.


Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour - Back In Vogue

Who can go through summer without a bright lippie? This one stays put so well - sometimes a bit too much actually! It's very much sweat- and smudge-proof, and it's also a really beautiful bright peachy shade. LOVE!


Marc Jacobs The Dreamer eyeshadow palette

I always get into coral shades when summer is nearing. I lost sight of this palette but recently found my love for it again. It has the most beautiful neutral nude shades, but also two gorgeous shimmer shades in a bright coral and bright yellow golden. I highly recommend you go and check it out.


The Balm 'Balm Desert' bronzer/blush

Not only does this bronzer make me look as if I spent a week in the sun, it's also super long wearing. I forgot how great this colour is for summer, and I'm hooked on this one again recently. It's super travel-friendly as well, to bring with you on a summer get-away.


Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray

We all want a dewy, healthy look in summer, don't we? Powders don't combine well with sweat, so setting sprays are the product to go for in warmer temperatures. As I have oily skin, I will still need one with a matte finish. I love this Nyx one so much, and it's super cheap as well.


BareMinerals Complexion Rescue

I tend to go for lighter bases in summer, as a thick high-coverage foundation will not look pretty in the heat. I only recently started using this, and I can't really give you a full opinion on it, but I can say that I've heard a lot of good things about it and that it's a great summer-foundation.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties