Festival beauty essentials

10:00

Says it in the title.
This post is about all things beauty related that are essential for me at a festival.


a light base

A day out sweating in the sun never makes your foundation look good. I try to keep my base light for that reason, only praying my skin is alright when I need to! My favourite at the moment is the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue.


setting spray

Obviously when I keep my base light, I want to make sure I don't have to load up on the powder either. A setting spray is a good one to have on hand, even to touch up/refresh throughout the day. The one I'm hooked on is the Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray. It's a really good one for oily skin!


glitter/highlight

A little glitter never killed nobody! Especially for the festival season, an intense highlighter is very much needed. I always try to bring in some metallics or glitters into my look as well: be it in flash tattoos or my eyeshadow, I will always apply it somewhere. This year I will try the metallic/glitter freckle trend with a few of my eyeliners. See how that goes...


bright colours (eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, hair)

Last essential is of course: bright colours! I am a big fan of incorporating colour into my eye look with a bold eyeshadow or a bright eye pencil. If you're a fan of bright lips, than whip out your brightest lippie in your collection! a fun way to apply colour to your look without putting it onto your face, it putting a wash-off colour into your hair. L'Oréal does some amazing ones this year and I'm so excited to try them out!

This was me last year - probably ticking all the boxes!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties