July Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

I am surprised I can even find different favourites for every month, but as long as I mangage to do that, I will keep doing this kind of post ;-)

Let's see what I've been enjoying in the month of July.


Mac x FleurDeForce lipstick - Cool Beige

I'm still not sure if this is the official name, but it definitely describes the shade this lipstick comes in. I think it's the perfect summery nude shade, and what a coincidence: nude lipsticks are my favourite! I definitely didn't think I would enjoy the formula so much, but it looks gorgeous this time of year.


L'Oréal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil bronzer

I was a big fan of the l'Oréal Cushion Foundation when it first came out (actually, I should have repurchased that one already, why didn't I do that?) and so I had to pick up the bronzer as well. I've had it for a while now, but only started really using it in the past few months. It's very pigmented and if not blended out well, can look quite orange. If you apply it with a stippling brush though, and really blend it out, this one gives you the most wonderful glowy bronzed look you can imagine!


Chanel UV Essentiel SPF 30

This SPF is designed specifically for the face, which I love the thought of. It is said that you can even apply this overtop of your makeup! (Never tried that though, I'm too scared to mess it up!) Because we all need that little extra protection during the summer months, right?


Lush Popcorn lip scrub

Sometimes I forget to acknowledge its existence, but when I need it most, boy does this come in handy. I am always applying lip balm and lipstick and sometimes my lips just need a break. This is the perfect product so take care of them. It tastes good, too!


SkinnyDip Sunglasses

I picked these up last time I was in London. They are a bit funny in colour - it does some weird things with the blue tones of the spectrum. Other than that: I absolutely adore the shape of these! and they come in this really cute unicorn sleeve, how adorable is that?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties