Project Pan That Product: update #21

10:00

Hey everyone!

A few things have been going on with the products in this project this month.


Last month the products looked like this.

I finished up the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner and the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents. I replaced these products with the Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper and the YSL Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadow in 5 Steamy Coral.


Today, the products look like this:


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation - 110 Porcelain

This one felt like it was kind of on its last legs last month already. I really enjoyed using this one, although I didn't use it on its own a lot. I bought it because it was super pale, which is great if I want to mix it in with foundations that are a bit too dark. The finish of it is lovely as well. I'm sad to say this one has run out just a few days ago. It was a good'un.


The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 3 Medium Matte

I am obsessed with this bronzer. Have always been. I told you last month how well it works with the Mac Melba blush. I can't cope with how lovely this combo looks on my face. I don't think this one looks as if I made any progress, but hey, I'm just using it every single day.


Mac Melba blush

I honestly don't know what to do with this one. It feels like I'm not about to finish this product until the end of 2030. How can a product last that long if you use it every single day? I'm going to leave this in here for now, but I might take it out of the project eventually, just to change it up a bit.


Kat Von D Ink Liner - Trooper (mini)

I'm in two minds about this eyeliner. I love the lasting power on this one, but I really don't like the applicator. It's a bit too stiff, so I can't really get a nice thin, smooth line out of it. I always end up applying my liner way too thick, just because I messed up a little bit because of the applicator. As this is a mini one, I'm going to give it another month, then change it up for another one.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture, but this one has finally shown a bit of progress. I love using this everyday, with or without another powder highlighter on top (depending on my mood). I'm not sure how long this one will still last me. I'm pretty sure I can use it for another 3 or 4 months, at least, if not longer!


Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

It has finally dried up, this mascara. It was a great everyday one, but I think I've found a slightly better version of this in the Urban Decay Perversion mascara. I will move onto another mascara, that I'm desperate to use up in the next few months.


Smashbox Light It Up Contour Palette

I am using this to contour almost every day and it's starting to show. The pans are visibly more empty than last month (at least if you look at them from the side). If I continue using them like this, I'm pretty sure I will hit pan next month and maybe even use this whole thing up within 2 months!


YSL Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadow - 5 Steamy Coral

I have been showing this one a bit more love, but the shade is a bit much to use it on the daily. In the weekends I will use it as a base, then layer some browny-toned eyeshadow over top to tone it down a bit. When I'm in the mood, I will actually layer a copper eyeshadow overt top and it will amplify the shade so beautifully! As I don't use it every single day, I give it a long time before it dries up.



2 products finished, 2 new ones to be added to the project:


Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Nude

I feel like I haven't used this one in ages. I used to love it so so so much, so I'm going to make a point of using this every day now, just to make sure it doesn't go off before I can finish this. It's a beautiful foundation for my oily skin, as it's not too dewy but not too drying either. The undertone works really well on me, I just have to lighten it up a little bit with my lightening drops, but that's okay for me.


Kiko Extra Sculpt Waterproof mascara

I've used this mascara multiple times already and I actually quite like it. It's not my favourite mascara in the world, but it's good enough to have ended up in my April Favourites. I really want to start using this more often again.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties