The Perfect Highlight Duo

10:00

I'm here to preach.
Because I'm obsessed with highlighters more than I'd like to admit.



As you might know, I've been using the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter for a while now, as I'm trying to use it up in my Project Pan That Product. It's such a great one to wear on its own, just for a subtle, natural glow, but it's also a great one to layer with other highlighter powders. It makes them stick a bit better, and really intensifies the glowy effect.

The one I think looks most stunning layered over top of this one, is the Bobbi Brown High Light Powder in Pink Glow. Mine is in e limited edition packaging, but they have re-released it as permanent collection afterwards. I'm usually not one for the pinky-toned highlighters, but this one just gives me such a pretty, intense, wet-looking shine on my cheeks, it's insane. I feel like a princess whenever I'm wearing this.

Now because the Benefit highlighter is more of a champagne shade, when I layer both they are combined to a gorgeous, peachy-pink shade. The Bobbi Brown highlighter looks less glittery and stays put for a really long time.

I tried swatching them for you guys, but it's never easy to photograph a highlight swatch. I tried my best, hope you can see how beautiful this combination is.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties