Budapest in Pics

10:00

Hey peeps!

Here are some snapshots I took (with my iPhone, as I wasn't keen on dragging the whole DLSR with me this time) while I was in Budapest. If you follow my personal instagram (@charlineofficial) you might have seen some of these appear already.

I really enjoyed this city, I can't recommend it enough. We stayed for 5 days, but were able to see all the touristy things within 3 days, all in walking distance from each other.

We were staying in an AirBnb apartment, which I can give you the details on if you're interested in visiting Budapest. Any other questions on what I visited on this trip, feel free to let me know in the comments!

I haven't really edited these pictures all too much, so what you see is what you get.
I like to keep it real for this post!



First day we made a long walk throughout the city, all the way to the Heroes' Square.
We had breakfast at one of the cutest bakeries in town and started discovering the city, so we would know our way around for the next few days.




St. Stephen's Basilica 


Give the kid a Starbucks Frappe & she's happy.

Heroes' Square 

Langos with Sour Cream & Cheese or with Chicked Paprika, typical dish from Hungary.


The second day went went up to see the Buda Castle on Castle Hill. We walked around up there for a bit, and looked over the city from the other side of the river Danube.

Buda Castle


Chain Bridge, the first bridge that connected Buda with Pest.


 Margaret Bridge

House of Parliament 



The third day we went to the Market Hall, where you can do a lot of food and souvenir shopping. It all felt really authentic, which was such a nice vibe. In the evening we went up Gellert Hill to have an evening view over the city.

Market Hall

Liberty Bridge

Gellert Baths


Elisabeth Bridge






On the fourth day we decided we had seen most of the things we wanted to see, so we hired some bikes to get back to Margaret Island, as we had read somewhere it had a swimming pool complex. The weather was good, so we spent our afternoon sun bathing and dipping in the pool.

Margaret Island



Shoes on the Danube Bank - memorial

Our last evening was a very cosy one.


The fifth and last day I didn't really take any pictures. We just emptied the apartment, packed our bags and went for some shopping in the city centre before we had our flight.

We had such a good time and I'm so glad I could spend this trip with some of my best friends.


Any questions, pop them in the comments below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties