Empties #16

10:00

Hey peeps!

I seem to accumulate a lot of empty bottles in a short amount of time.
Here's another bunch I finished up.  A lot of which I really really loved using! 


MAKEUP

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless foundation - 110 Porcelain

Like it? It's definitely one I would recommend. The coverage is great, the finish is lovely for my skin type. I love that it comes in a really pale shade, which made it easy to mix in with other foundations.
Repurchase? Not immediately. I'm looking into buying less products that are heavily scented, and this one is.


L'Oréal Infallible 24H-Matte - 11 Vanilla

Like it? I do like it, I used to absolutely love it, the coverage and finish are both great, but now I definitely think there are other foundations with a better shade range than this one. I ended up mixing it in with the foundation mentioned above.
Repurchase? No, I don't think so.


Kat Von D Lock It concealer - 17 Medium Warm

Like it? I actually liked it more than I thought I would. I imagined it would have the same consistency as the Collection ones, being really dry but having that superb staying power and very high coverage. It was not at all what I expected it to be. Too bad I picked up a shade that was just a tad too dark for me - it looks alright when first applied, but really oxidised on me throughout the day.
Repurchase? Maybe some day when I can get my hands on it again. I will make sure to pick up a lighter shade!


Anastasia Brow Wiz - taupe

Like it? Do you even have to ask? It's my absolute number 1 pencil.
Repurchase? Forever.


Kat Von D Ink Liner - Trooper

Like it? See, I'm on the fence with this one. For some reason I didn't get on with it really well, although it wasn't a horrible liner. It was really good in formula, but not easy in application. I thought the felt tip was a bit too stiff to be able to apply it evenly.
Repurchase? There are definitely better eyeliners out there for me.


Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Like it? Again, do you even have to ask? There's no primer like this one.
Repurchase? Always and until eternity.


The Body Shop Lightening Shade-Adjusting Drops

Like it? Not only do I like it, this product is amazing. It works so well mixed in with foundations, as it doesn't change the formula too much.
Repurchase? Already on my back-up bottle!


Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

Like it? I was a massive fan of this when I first bought it. I guess it just needs a bit of time to dry down before it performs really well, but after that it's just a really good everyday mascara.
Repurchase? Might do, some day.



SKINCARE

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Like it? Djeez Louise, this product lasts you a lifetime! It took me about two years to get through this, and it's only a small bottle! I really like this though. The only oil I use on my skin!
Repurchase? I did when I was running low, so I'm already on my second bottle.


Garnier Micellar water

Like it? Bloody hell, I do! I'm so hooked on this stuff and it can never leave my skin care routine ever again.
Repurchase? I always have about 2 backups laying around.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner

Like it? I was very pleased with the results when I first tried this. I seriously rate this toner.
Repurchase? I will eventually, although I'm trying out the Seaweed toner from The Body Shop at the moment as well and I really like that one so far. We'll see!



HAIR

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Brightening Conditioner

Like it? I never thought I would like a conditioner this much - or at all, really. I have quite greasy hair and I used to stay far away from conditioner. I discovered this while I was picking up some travel-sized products last summer, and thought, why not give it a go? Ever since I've been obsessed with it. It keeps my ends looking healthy and makes the blonde pop.
Repurchase? Definitely!


Toni&Guy Sea Salt Spray

Like it? With my hair a bit longer, and not having the time to heat-style it every morning, I tend to just spray a bit of this into my roots and scrunch it in between my fingers. This way it looks as if my bed-head was supposed to be that way! :'D
Repurchase? Already did.


CoLab Dry Shampoo - tropical

Like it? I really love the CoLab dry shampoos in general, but especially this scent. I also love the classic one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in stores here in Belgium!
Repurchase? Of course.



BODY


Rituals Ritual Of Sakura deodorant

Like it? You know how obsessed I am with these, and this one is probably my favourite scent as well.
Repurchase? Don't have to, my mum is hooked on them as well!


The Body Shop Vanilla Chai hand cream

Like it? This was such a goos one to have in my handbag. I always need some hand cream around, as my hands get very dry and I hate the feeling; This texture was so light and I loved the smell as well!
Repurchase? Unfortunately, it was limited edition!


Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Body & Hand Wash

Like it? Ah, my mum was so good to me when I came home from Manchester. She bought me a set of three products, one of them being this body wash. It's not my favourite scent, but I enjoyed every second of using it.
Repurchase? No, it's way too expensive to just repurchase like that, and it's also heavily perfumed as well, which is not that great for my skin, to be fair.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties