Make Up Haul

10:00

Hey peeps! Long time no haul!

I haven't really shared any purchases with you since the beginning of June. Time to change that.
Here's the things I've been picking up in the last few months. Some I've tried and tested already, some I still have to start using.



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Prismatic Amethyst

I've been gazing at this one online for ages and finally got the chance to swatch it when I was at Sephora in France. I read mixed reviews so I was hesitant to buy it, but after I swatched it I was immediately sold. This would look perfect for going out and the festival season.


Nars bush/bronzer duo Orgasm & Laguna

Two cult faves combined in one compact. How could I leave this in store? I'd never tried these ones before so was eager to dip my fingers in them.
I have taken this compact with me to Budapest as my only bronzer and blush for the week. I must say I'm quite under-impressed with both of these. Laguna is quite muddy on me, and orgasm is just not as intense as I expected it to be. Also, it looks like I've used so much of my laguna already after 5 days of using it, it seems like I'll get through this palette in no time... Maybe I just expected too much?


Too Faced Better Than Sex mini mascara

I love this mascara anyways and since I was going to travel after my trip to France (read: Sephora) I took this with me. It gives me a lot of volume and the mini is super easy to use as well.



Kiko Eyes Palette - 01

Seriously, Kiko really needs to up their game with the names. Come on, how many eyeshadow palettes have been called 01 since the beginning? That being said, I picked up this palette as a potential dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Heat eyeshadow palette, with its warm brown and red shades. I'm really pleased with the pigmentation, especially for the price (it was around €10 RRP and about €6 sales price) but it also has quite a lot of fall out. I'm not a fan of the first glitter shade at all - I don't think I've seen an eyeshadow that's not a pressed glitter or pigment THIS glittery in my entire life - but I really like the other five shades. It must be a great one to travel with. Review and comparison to the Urban Decay palette is coming soon.


Kiko Glow Fusion Powder Highlighter - 01

This powder might be a dupe for the Becca highlighter in this haul - it kind of gives the same effect, although the undertones are different, but it's more wearable than the Becca one (If anyone's interested in a comparison post, let me know in the comments!) and it's a lot more affordable as well. I'm equally as excited to wear this one at Pukkelpop festival, and experiment with it as an eyeshadow.


Nyx Suède Matte Lip Liner - 04 Soft-Spoken

I got this as a gift from Alice - thank you Alice Red! - as we were browsing at the Nyx store together. It's a gorgeous, deep mauvey shade, which I don't own in the shape of a lip liner yet. Excited to see how this one performs.


BareMinerals BarePro powder foundation - Dawn 02

I've been keeping a really old powder foundation from Clinique in my bag since forever, so I found it was time to change it up a bit. I was curious to see how this one performs on me, as I usually wear liquid foundations. With my oily skin, I'm happy to inform that the few times I have actually worn it, it held up very well and the shade matches me perfectly. Possible new favourite over here.


The Balm Balm Beach Blush

Since I already really enjoy using the Balm Desert bronzer, I thought I would pick this one up in the sales as well. It's quite a muted tone, so I'm guessing it will work really well for work. I'm sure it's super pigmented, just like all the other The Balm powders. Too excited to start using this one!


Make Up For Ever Ultra HD concealer - Y23

I've finally decided to give this one a go, and picked it up in a shade that's light enough to highlight my under eye area. Will definitely report back on this one, as it's been raved about a lot when it first released.


YSL Touche Eclat Star Edition - 1

I've loved the Touche Eclat for many years, and saw this one in the sales on FeelUnique.com, so I figured I'd have to pick it up, as mine ran out 2 days before. My usual shade (2) was sold out, but I went for shade 1, which is a lot lighter. Look at how it was packaged though, so cute!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties