Project Pan That Product: update #22

10:00

Hey everyone!

Time for another monthly update on my Project Pan That Product.




Last month the products looked like this.

I finished up the Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless foundation and replaced it with the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. I also emptied the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara and added in the Kiko Extra Sculpt Waterproof mascara.


Today, the products look like this:


Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Nude

I have fallen back in love with one of my favourite foundations! I've been wearing it as much as I could, although I tend to grab for a lighter base in summer. If I need a bit of extra coverage though, I'll always grab for this one. I don't really have much to update you on in terms of progress, it's only been in here for a month. I'm hoping to finish this in about 6 months.


The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 3 Medium Matte

It's still going strong, this bronzer. So much so that the case broke (I guess I was tapping off my brush a little bit too hard). There's still loads in there, but I can tell that I'm making a lot of progress on this product.


Mac Melba blush

Listen, I'm so fed up with this blush. This is going nowhere. Don't get me wrong, I adore this blush, and I will still wear it loads, but it's not progressing the way I want it to. I made a slightly bigger hole in it on the side, just to see how deep the pan is. I literally don't think it has progressed even 20%. How has it ever been possible for me to finish up 2 Benefit blushes, but this one seems to not even get thinner? I'm going to move onto a Benefit box-o-powder I never use anymore, I'd love to get back into that one.


Kat Von D Ink Liner - Trooper (mini)

I am giving up on this one as well. It was fun to try it out, but it's just not my favourite eyeliner. It took me a lot of work to get a straight line so I could never really use it when I was in a hurry. I hear good things about the tattoo liner though, so I'm hoping I get to try that one out at some point as well.


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

This baby is still going strong! I combine it with every single powder highlighter in my collection. It's such a beaut to have for everyday.


Kiko Extra Sculpt Waterproof mascara

I never realised how handy it is to have a waterproof mascara in my collection during the summer days! I'm still really loving this one, although lately I get very bored of using the same mascara every day, no matter which one I'm using. This is a good exercise for me, sticking to one mascara and making sure there's no other mascara drying up in the meantime.


Smashbox Light It Up Contour Palette


I literally hit pan a few days after writing this post initially. Then I couldn't take the main photo again, as I already got rid of the eyeliner (I have planned an Empties post for next week, and I already did the photography for that one, hence the binning of the eyeliner). I'm glad I can see progress in this little one. I'm pretty sure the bronzer is not far off from hitting pan either. I thought I would have nearly finished this one by now, but it's lasting me longer than I had expected!


YSL Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadow - 5 Steamy Coral

I have been able to wear this loads for the past month, as I have had 3 weeks off at work. On a daily basis I just don't take time to do my eyeshadow, but when I have that extra 5 minutes to spare, I will reach for this one; It's so summer-appropriate as well and I'm very happy that I could use it regularly again.


2 products finished, 2 new ones to be added to the project:


Benefit Coralista blush

Back in the days I used to wear this every single day. I'm keen on wearing this for the rest of summer, and I find that it really suits my skin tone no matter what makeup I'm wearing. It is shimmery though, but the shade itself is very subtle. Can't wait to dip my brush in this one again, at last!


Estée Lauder Little Black Liner - 01 Onyx

I've used this a handful of times in the past and I must say I loved it so much! The pigment is there, the staying power is alright, and the fact that is has two different ends is just wonderful. Excited to be using this again.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties